View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 27, 2006

fighter is on a distinguished road
Smile well....

my friend khyber,
[quote:i would never be a member to the study forum till it is open to all.it is just my opinion. quote:]

[quote:Brother, that sounds so weird and appaling, of course, threatening. It is open to all without any discrimination but first you need to show deservance. As there is famous Polish Proverb,

"First Deserve, then Desire"quote:]

you must take my words in the context of my whole proposition.i would of course never be able to become a member of the forum as i am not a very intelligent and intellectual person.this is due to my weaker educational and social background.and if the study forum becomes open to all i will become a member.this is what i meant.SO THERE ARISES NO QUESTION OF MY DESERVING ITS MEMBERSHIP.I AM SIMPLY NOT INTELLIGENT TO BECOME A MEMBER THEREOF.
Quote:
"Victor Hugo"

in His book "Educational Realms" , P.No. 173.

"The true division of humanity is between those who live in light and those who live in darkness. Our aim must be to diminish the number of the latter and increase the number of the former. That is why we demand education and knowledge."

[quote:As there is no word of discrimination in above statement, so this fact also justifies that there is only division on basis of Education but not discrimination and this very fact was also justified in my previous post with some authentic sources. i hope that this will help you in further comprehension because it is vehemently in reference to the context.quote:]

you very much right i think so now.but one thing here:why did the black ppl of south africa protested agaist the discriminatory laws made by the white rulers whereas there was no use of this word DISCRIMINATION used in those statues???!!!!!! according to all of your philosophers's definitions there existed no discrimination therein as the word was not used.
Allah has given us common sense to think on various aspects of everything.i think i lack this.
my point is that discrimination exists to some extent in all walks of life.our duty should be to contain and lessen it in our struggle towards
making an egalitarian society.education miust have some purpose to fulfil.

again i want to say is that i would like to concede my defeat here because i am no match to your intellectuality.or in more moderate words,i am not equal to your mental approach.i still have to work hard.

i have an humorous theory here,plz dont take it serious.

once a teacher asked his student to tell what was bigger of the two buffelo of Wisdom.the student was very intelligent.he replied:sir,by buffelo is meant the four legged animal which is a mammal ,a domestic animal.and according to all implications wisdom lives in our mind or say our head.now according to all definitions (big) means large in size.and all the experience and knowledge proves that there has been no head beigger than a buffelo.it is therefor concluded that buffelo is bigger than wisdon or mind.

i think this has been the problem with me.i did not know if there are somethings i had to read b/w the lines.certainly this has been mainly because i am not an intellectual.