Thread: Why FSP?
View Single Post
Old Monday, December 13, 2010

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

That was so beautifully written.I hope you are happy where ever you are.I want to be lucky like you.I dont know whether i will make it to that or not but I am just so lucky to be here and among so nice people.

as you said '' stakes are high and failure is the word unknown to me ''...my condition is also like it.I am a person with no identity at this stage.I have no profession.No body knows me.but I know i will make it inshallah.I will do what my mother always inspired in me.to be at the top in every thing.
I know what i am talking is useless and mods will delete it.but i will tolerate that.I know the day i got into this service nobody will be there to stop me.I will be free.with my own identity not that of dad's.just me and me alone.to represent Pakistan my sweet country.

I am praying for all the new aspirants.God will never waste your time,energy and hard work which you have put into your work.See you next year friends.PLZ PRAY FOR US TOO.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
abdul.rauf (Saturday, January 15, 2011), sajidnuml (Monday, December 13, 2010)