View Single Post
Old Thursday, September 28, 2006

Khyber is on a distinguished road

AssalamOalikum,

Respected Brother In Faith, "Fighter",

Quote:
why did the black ppl of south africa protested agaist the discriminatory laws made by the white rulers whereas there was no use of this word DISCRIMINATION used in those statues???!!!!!!
Education backwardness leads you dependent upon other independent nation. As regards the issue of discriminatory laws then I’ve observed it in America that although white-skinned and black-skinned (nigger) are not treated alike by a masses yet it is undeniable fact that American Court has made some laws that if someone is disgraced or dignity of any citizen is belittled or jeopardized due to color, race, religion or whatever case it may be, then a sue can be made and Court will ensure its justice to aggrieved party.

In the books of Law there is no word of discrimination against any civilized or uncivilized being but we ourselves discriminate on basis of colour and ethnicity and today almost every society is exposed to this dogmatic-stigma.

It is worth noticing fact that those who got themselves equipped with modern sciences and contributed to this world very peacefully and positively, they were held in great esteem every where, whether he was black or white. In America, black nigger are working on Key-Posts and all of them are held in great respect due to their work-a-holicism and valuable contribution in different realms of politics, economics and education. (Collin Powel, ex-foreign minister is one of the instances). It is true that education can uplift and elevate your standards and social status in the world and due to this fact, many blacks, are ruling in this world and they are held in great esteem.

Quote:
again i want to say is that i would like to concede my defeat here because i am no match to your intellectuality.or in more moderate words,i am not equal to your mental approach.i still have to work hard.
Brother, it was not aimed to outshine (make you feel that i am more knowledeable than you) you with my discussion and nor was it intended to discuss it in a debatable tone. Psychologically that does not give good impression. I endeavoured to blurt my thoughts out in such a way so that a flexible mind like you could easily absorb and penetrate. I was seriously hurt by the word defeat because I was not in a battle of ego with you. If you had admitted that I added something to your knowledge then I would have become more delighted and happy because it was not my objective to make you feel defeated or humiliated rather I aimed at imparting and influxing you the best knowledge with best sources based upon facts and realities.

Dear brother, I also gather from your post that you have under-estimated your knowledge and wisdom. But I do not necessarily concur with you because you have also made significant and valuable addition to my little knowledge.

I advise you that please never undermine your intellectual capabilities and always assume yourself the best among the rest. You must be proud of your status being human. Great scholars and achievers always divulged this fact that there are so many gifts still unopened from your birthday, there are so many hand-crafted gifts that have been sent to you by Allah (swt). The power to discover your voice lies in the potential that was bequeathed (given) you at birth. The seeds of greatness were planted within You by Allah (swt) at time of your birth. Allah (swt) left responsibility upon you to let yourself grow those seeds whcih will eventually turn into high greatness of your life. So what is “responsibility" which was left upon you? split this word into two i.e., “response-ability” means “ability to choose your response” so the more you choose response towards those seeds of greatness, the more they will grow which will culminate in your greatness.

These birthday gifts includes talents, capacities, privileges, intelligences, opportunities which would remain largely unopened except through your own decision and efforts. Because of these gifts, the potential within you is tremendous, even infinite.

Dear Brother, American Scholar “Stephen R.Covey” also promotes that philosophy. we all observe that how often times we are owed ,even fearful, of our own birthday talents. I believe it is because of the sense of responsibility they lay upon us.Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate or unintelligent.Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness tht most frightens us. we ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant. Gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually who are you not to be? you are meant to shine, as children do.We all were born to make manifest the glory of Allah (Swt) tht is within us. It is not in just some of us, it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear , our presence automatically liberates others.

It is hoped that my small piece of writing will have psyched-up your courage. I shall be extremely glad to know if i become a source of assitance for you in any endeavour of your life.

With Warmest Regards & Love,
Your's Brother