View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 16, 2010
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

Accommodation is the most important issue while studying at lahore plusing the mess as health should be the first priority to keep good for better studies. Moreover, you 'll also feel that to save time you need private conveyance as the time you 'll spend on the stop or in walk can prove epensive as time is the only thing which should be paid.
So if you 've private conveyance, you 've control to adjust the accommodation's location and quality food 'll be in your approach.
Well, I can suggest you the area near new campus as I 've explored it. UET is best place to live and study in lahore but without admission, you 'll loose dignity there. Uetians often get the taste of free services and low rates whereas outside lahore is not free.
A number of private hostels is there in lahore but I can bet you 'll cry for privacy there. The most comfortable hostel, I did nottice, is Paradise hostel near airport and it costs 10000/month or 8000 if you are two.
Alone you can't live, you 'll have to share the room.
I 've no directory for hostels but can inform you about hostels.
cahmadfaraz (Thursday, December 16, 2010)