View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 16, 2010

Witchdoctor will become famous soon enough
Default Changes in CE 2012! Syllabus and more.

Changes in syllabus: a plea to FPSC
:
THE news that the FPSC is going to make amendments to the syllabus of the CSS 2012 examinations has spread likewildfire. However, the authorities concerned have not acknowledged or rejected the news. The syllabus is issued in December every year and examinations are held in February or March. If drastic changes introduced in the syllabus of optional or compulsory subjects are announced in December, candidates will have only three months to prepare accordingly. This is a very short time to prepare for any competitive examinations. Aspiring candidates of CSS 2012 are facing a dilemma. I have called the FPSC many times but received
no satisfactory or reliable response.

The FPSC chairman should clarify his stance as early as possible. Moreover, any amendments, if made, should be notified to enable students time to prepare. Moreover, the website maintained by the FPSC is not updated. Past papers of only CSS 2008 are available. I request the authority concerned to update the site and ensure the availability of at least past 10 years` papers.

MOHAMMED SAAD Islamabad

Dawn 16 Dec 2010.
Perhar (Thursday, December 16, 2010), unsolved_Mystery (Monday, January 24, 2011), venom (Thursday, December 16, 2010)