View Single Post
Old Friday, December 17, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Quote:
he is insisted that DFC is in 16 scale even selected through PMS.......some PMS DFC's working with him.after some years they would promoted as Assistant Direcor food in BPS 17
You mean to say that A PMS officer,who was recruited in grade 17,is working in grade 16 as District Food Controller?Does this make any sense?

Secondly,DFCs have never been inducted through Combined Competitive Exam as per my info.These are PMS Officers who after their training, work as DFCs,DMOs,Special Judicial Megistrate Assistant Director Anti-corruption..etc in the field.

Quote:
if you are right then why all posting and transfers are made by NAZR Gondal???on the other hand he is not only minister for agriculture but also for food
Do you want to say that Nazar Gondal is making all postings/Transfers in Punjab?If you say so,then my dear brother!you are completely mistaken.FYI,Punjab govt. makes all transfers/Postings in Punjab Food Department.

Quote:
its mean last date has gone
I think so.

Regards,
Kamran