View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 23, 2010
38th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  136

brainy82 is on a distinguished road
This is an open discussion forum and anybody can share their views which may be contradictory,positive or negative!! Secondly, i we r NOT debating here that csps are currupt or not!! we r debating about the pros and cons of MLCG!!! I quoted the curruption thing just to make ppl realize that going for a grp which offers facilities is not a bad choice if u dont want to go for the other ways and want to live a comfortable living at the same time.

I RESPECT all other grps infact everyone of us might have placed DMG on number one...our intention is NOT to degrade anybody or any grp!!

As far as the matter of insulting anybody is concerned I have NOT insulted anyone!! It is a general perception that 80% of the CSPs are currupt!!If u dont trust me ask anybody!!! Even I dont want anybody to join civil services for the sake of curruption!!! Everybody SHOULD be honest in every thing they doo!! However good and bad ppl are found everywhere!!!

The more views u will have the more broader u will know abt a thing...
The Following User Says Thank You to brainy82 For This Useful Post:
j87ibz (Saturday, July 16, 2011)