View Single Post
Old Friday, December 24, 2010

Dorothy is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by It never ends til it ends View Post
Hi every one.I have a problem regarding my css preps.I cant concentrate properly and attentively to my studies.Actually my attention spane is as low as 5 minutes at times.Then my mind start to scatter.Plus I have quite a poor memory;tend to forget things very soon.I think both of above mentioned things are according to me very important to get through css.Kindly help me in this.Thanks in advance!
well first of all you need to develop more interest in the study of css. and it seems that while studying so many thoughts start cuming to your ming which is a sort of distraction for you....it is quite normal so you need not to worry dat much....relax for a while...once close your eyes and start thinking that ok i can do it ...i can study with full focus,,,even before sleeping daily close your eyes for 20 min and just imagine that your brain is like an empty page and nothing on it.....try to sleep in time...and opt those subjects in which you have natural interest ....dat will hoelp you to concentrate more effectively....and use almond shake daily in breakfast instead of tea...and last but not the least stop thinking that your mind is scattered...then every thing will be fine...make a good study timetable...you can have outings on saturday or sunday.....its very wrong if aspirants think that they need to close themselves coz it is only then they can do css....its totally wrong u shoulg have a balanced routine......have faith in yourself...feel strong....and it is the only way you will you will strengthen your body and brain..best of luck.../and always remember the more you prepare the luckier you appear..........tc

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Friday, December 24, 2010 at 03:24 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dorothy For This Useful Post:
It never ends til it ends (Friday, December 24, 2010), Lady (Friday, December 24, 2010), Muhammad Arif Shah (Friday, December 24, 2010), unsolved_Mystery (Friday, December 24, 2010), venom (Wednesday, December 29, 2010)