View Single Post
Old Friday, December 24, 2010

faisal88 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up The Quran and Sayings of Prophet Muhammad for Islamiat

a Jew, Christian or Muslim, rise to thy feet.
• Crimes

The greatest crimes are to associate another with God, to vex your father and mother, to murder your own species, to commit suicide, and to swear to lie.
• God's Forgiveness

Muhammad said, "I would not have the whole wealth of the world in the place of this revelation. . . O My servants who have oppressed your own souls by sinning, despair not of the mercy of God." A man said, "What of him who hath associated others with God?" Muhammad remained silent for a while and then said, "Know that him also God forgiveth; but on repentance."
God saith, "Verily my compassion overcometh my wrath."

If the unbeliever knew of the extent of the Lord's mercy, even he would not despair of Paradis.
God's kindness towards his creaturee is more than a mother's towards her babe.
If you put your whole trust in God, as you ought, He most certainly will give you sustenance, as He doth the birds; they come out hungry in the morning, but return full to their nests.
Trust in God, but tie it (your camel).
God is not merciful to him who is not kind to mankind.
"Do none enter the Garden of Bliss save by God's mercy?" Muhammad said, "No. None enter save through God's favor." "You also, O Messenger of God! Will you not enter Paradise save by God's compassion?" Muhammad put his hand on his head and said thrice, "I shall not enter unless God cover me with His mercy."