View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 26, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager View Post
@ redmax

can you plz help me in finding these topics in urdu. I have read Islami Nazariya-e-Hayat but Ijtehad and Jihad are not present in detail in this book, rest of the topics are completely missing.

1. Role/Duties and rights of women in Islam and other religions of the world.
2. Islamic Judicial System
3. Ijma, Qiyas and Ijtihad
4. Istehsaan, Masalih-e-Mursala and Urf
5. Difference b/w Jihad and Terrorism

Since I am myself studying Islamiyat in English, I feel little odd to suggest you any books in Urdu which I have not referred.
The one you have mentioned is most recommended by teachers of this subject as well as included in FPSC syllabus. For specific topics mentioned above, I would advise you to make use of lectures of prominent scholars like Dr. Zakir Naik, Taqi Usmani, and many others. These are easily accessible in CDs & DVDs, as well as available on internet at various sites that include www.irf.org, and popular www.youtube.com.

Beside this, I hope many seniors on this forum, who attempted this paper in Urdu, would soon give you names of other books which shall cover these topics in detail.

Good Luck!
Eager (Monday, December 27, 2010), naveed khan (Thursday, November 15, 2012), pisceankhan (Friday, October 17, 2014), SaifUllah G (Monday, March 28, 2016)