View Single Post
Old Monday, December 27, 2010
38th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 -Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

mussaa has a spectacular aura aboutmussaa has a spectacular aura aboutmussaa has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by It never ends til it ends View Post
Hi every one.I have a problem regarding my css preps.I cant concentrate properly and attentively to my studies.Actually my attention spane is as low as 5 minutes at times.Then my mind start to scatter.Plus I have quite a poor memory;tend to forget things very soon.I think both of above mentioned things are according to me very important to get through css.Kindly help me in this.Thanks in advance!
The only problem here is that you are thinking its a problem. Its absolutely normal.
Your weak and poor memory is an outcome of lack of concentration.concentration brhe gi to ye problem automatically khatam ho jae ga.
now next thing is the causes of lack of concentration .
If you allow me I'll give you the reasons with a simple solution. sunnay k liye dil bara krne paray ga.
Hazaron alfaz khud-b-khud bikhar jayenge.