View Single Post
Old Monday, December 27, 2010

Ali Randhava is on a distinguished road
Default Word to word yaad karnay ki koshish hi ki waja say yaad nahi hota.

AoA,
Above phrase sound rediculious hnnn? Well it seems to those who have never experienced this psychological trauma. I have gone through it, and i can not discribe the agony and mental stress one feels during this trauma. And this trauma does not vanish at its own. Chances are you may have to face this problem throughout your life. Okay, why am i discussing it here? There will be many people who will make fun of me after this post. But the reason i am sharing my solution to this problem is that i know the pain. After studying for hours one recals nothing. And ones brain feels empty. Blank.
So what is the solution? Well solution is that you must remind your self this phrase

" Word to word yaad karnay ki koshish hi ki wajja say yaad nahi hota"

And another thing, This is the only solution to this problem.

Also those fellows who never faced this problem, please don't comment on this post cuz this ain't ment for you.

I solved my riddle, hopefull many amongst you will, aur agar apki problem solve ho jay to please iss tip ko apnay peers say bee share karan.

Allah Nighaban -o- Nasir