View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 01, 2006

jsmawais is on a distinguished road
Unhappy You'll have to wait...

I haven't yet written a single line in answer to Syed Anwar's article due to less time!
I am a 17 year old FSC pre-medical student, so, I have to study that in the first place. Alhamdulillah, I took 479/550 marks in 1st year and will try to get more in 2nd year. Then, I am planning to take SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmer) certification exam in mid-Ramadan, so, I have to study for that too. Then, in Ramadan, time shrinks too. On top of all, in this routine, I have to find time to write my book too; currently, it is 199 pages. I also like to read articles on international issues & politics and regularly visit groups like Mike Rivero's What Really Happened. Then, our family is short, consisting of only 4 members. Our father was hit by a stroke earlier and later, he fell & fractured his leg; he can walk with the help of walker now. So, a total of 3 people including me, my brother & mother have to manage all household affairs.

Calculate for yourself how difficult it is to manage all things in such tight routine. I will try to work hard & complete the book as early as possible.

Thanks for your compliments...

Regards,
Abdul Rehman.