View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 08, 2011

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrd View Post
according to my observation Pakistan is collection of communities, reason is that if we think about a nation they have some common predefined goals and their efforts are in same directions. the new governments will continue previously government's projects but in Pakistan we have no common goal, every government have their own policies and projects. when we talk about Islamic or religious state, we must analyse that whether the government has laid down the law which Islam has prescribed in Quran and Sunnah?
definitely you will come to know that we are not living in an Islamic state. Muslim doesn't mean that we have Islamic name, Muslim is one who follow 5 fundamentals of Islam. My opinion is not last but least.
@sabahat
as u have given three option and to chose any i chose two option
nation and community
nation becz when we move to any other country for any work we r call there as pakistani which show our nationality but this is also reaility that we r not taking pakistan our nation and not fulfil our responsibilty as a nation but we r said to be a nation
community becz we people of different religions, culture, casts etc r living together either nicely or not nicely as a human bieng or as a animal but living together so we r community
islamic polity not. as our rule of country, our living style going. so at some extent i think it is nonislamic state. but in this country i think we r free to perform our abads.
regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very special 1 For This Useful Post:
Abeera (Sunday, September 04, 2011), SYEDA SABAHAT (Monday, January 10, 2011)