View Single Post
Old Monday, January 10, 2011
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 63

Sikander-007 will become famous soon enough

[QUOTEFPSC ko kiya milta ho ga is se? sochne ki baat hai waise you can't challenge marking.][/QUOTE]

@ Sir Musa

Sir,FPSC doesn't get anything but certainly many examiners can get their children or there relatives favored.No wonder that many a people can approach Baghwandas in this lawless country-which is even worse than a banana republic.Moreover,it is no denying the fact that the trend of marking is skewed.FPSC is awarding 93 in english,90 in sindhi and 60 in International relations.Why is this gross inequality occurring under FPSC's nose?
Why this trend is skewed i will write in my Psychological performa.and i will also thrash FPSC on the stupid two year exploitation program that has been in place since 1971 years.Why on earth does an organisation take 2 years to induct a candidate? And why is FPSC conducting exam for CSS-2011 when it hasn't declared allocation and merit list of CSS-2010? and why are army officers coming to CSS without taking an exam? i have heard that only the garbage of army comes into CSS.Even many generals will testify this.Moreover,only army officers belonging to political backgrounds come for their self-aggrandizement.

Inshallah i will write the aforementioned in my psychological performa.

Last but least since you are now a government officer it is but natural that you will have a soft corner for government or any of its institution.I will respect your rational opinion.But i want to strike a key note and it is that what is right will always remain right and what is wrong will always remain wrong?

Thank you Sir.