View Single Post
Old Monday, January 10, 2011

khuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the rough

As far as if we talk about P.Affairs this is a diverse view, and not related to subject, but if we could talk clearly as in informal way, first of all i think country and religion is two different things and we could consider pakistan as collection of different ethinic groups, those will make a community at large, however if we take a bookish diffenation of the word "Nation" it has diverse, according to subjects it has diverse point of view. but a most common defination that a nation could have common goals, dont take in political way everything is not a politics, so i suggest that every country has a common goals, at international level, (such as building economy and strong national image) either we are going in right direction or not that is another perspective. as a collection of different commnties, many states have emerge such as America. so why couldnt PAKISTAN...... but
everyone has their own mind set. i dint think it is subject related topic to the pakistan affairs......