View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 11, 2011
39th CTP (PCS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit no 233

dr adnan rana will become famous soon enoughdr adnan rana will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafa dogar View Post
My CSS Interview 2011 (4-01-2011)

My interview of 30 minutes duration......

Rana Bhagwan Das
• Mr. Mustafa welcome. you are working in a very good service (Rescue 1122) Why do you want to join civil services and to leave a good social service?
• Why Kiran Bedi is your favorite personality ?
• In police there is a lot of corruption and political interference. How will you cope ?
• Pak is an agricultural country. Is Pakistan’s economy agriculture based or industrial based ?
• What is Shimla agreement ?
• What are the agricultural problems of Pakistan? Why low agricultural outputs?
• What is common problems between Iran & Pakistan for which Iran has severe concerns with Pakistan?

Sohail Safdar
• Why / what are causes of deforestation in Pakistan?
• Social forestry ?
• Cool chain ?
• Why less education of Punjabi? Why no Punjabi news paper ?

Major General Awais Qureshi
• What is white revolution?
• Govt. measures to enhance milk productions?
• What are the problems of jail department?
• What are the reasons for the success of Rescue 1122?

Saud Gohar
• What do you mean by lively personality
• What is police state?
• How to handle hardened criminals? What techniques will you use?
• Why there is no political harmony in Balochistan? why government has failed to implement the Balochistan package or NFC in practical?

please comment on my interview.
dear you have written only questions..and without knowing answers,comments cannt b made..still questions r not so tricky n i hope u did well..and it,ll fetch good score..
after looking at questons asked by justice and saud gauhar it is clear that at least these 2 members have almost the same style of interview as i experinced last year..
my prayers are with u..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
Unfortunately, I was not asked any questions from Indo-Pak and Journalism and there was only one question from Sociology related to early theories in Sociology which I could not answer. General Sahab was the one who asked from my optionals and his focus was on International Law and Constitutional Law. The questions were related to extradition, condition required for extradition, what is interpol and what types of warrants they can issue and there was a mention of red warrant. From Const. Law they asked the names of the first three constitutional amendments, tiers of governance (Federal, provincial and local) and taking his point from this question he also (like other panelists) moved the discussion to DMG related things like how would I stop corruption from happening and how would I bring change of which I had little idea.

Thanks for the prayers Gul and honestly speaking I don't think my interview went good, for most part of the interview they kept on pushing me on justifying DMG as my first preference and wanted to know my plan on handling things there. They also corrected me after my replies to a few of the questions and discussed their point of view in a mini lecture style (some of my friends think that it's a good indication but I am not sure).

I have shared some questions in reply to Kamran and a couple in my earlier post as well but questions depend on your preferences and optionals, I have shared the ones from both these ares in my case.
as i beieve interview of one cadidate cannt b compared with other...as panel has different apparoch toward different candidates......so dont worry m sure you,ll get very good score..inshallah..
your interview is more or less like mine of 2009,when i expected much 4m panel to b asked of current affairs but only one question was asked on global warming by asif shah...most of interview was on DMG ,my first preference,...
but i got 206 alhamdolillah..so you should hope to get very good score inshallah.
The Following User Says Thank You to dr adnan rana For This Useful Post:
Gul Khan (Tuesday, January 11, 2011)