View Single Post
Old Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

`
Quote:
Originally Posted by anwaartheravian View Post
Those who have gone through the process of final interview, please through some light on what was the level of counter-questioning. Do they just put up a question and then listen to whatever you have to say, or they ask questions related to your answers as well.

Thanks.
As per my experience, yes, they are taking the lead from your answers and asking the next question on something you have said. For example Safdar Sahab asked me a question regarding Joe Biden's Pakistan visit and then taking the lead from my reply asked about the political situation in Afghanistan and then again from my answer he asked why Pakistan should be interested in having a friendly government in Afghanistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Khan View Post
Dear Brother Viceroy AOA
Thanks for sharing your experience.There is no need to worry .Have faith upon Almighty Allah & humbly pray,Insha Allah He will reward you.
Thanks.
Wish you best of luck.
Thanks Gul, much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr adnan rana View Post
as i beieve interview of one cadidate cannt b compared with other...as panel has different apparoch toward different candidates......so dont worry m sure you,ll get very good score..inshallah..
your interview is more or less like mine of 2009,when i expected much 4m panel to b asked of current affairs but only one question was asked on global warming by asif shah...most of interview was on DMG ,my first preference,...
but i got 206 alhamdolillah..so you should hope to get very good score inshallah.
Thanks, that's very encouraging but I think I was not able to satisfy them why I wanted DMG, you must have had better answers than I did. I wonder if that makes a difference. Still, I hope things turn out as you said, it would be great.

Last edited by Viceroy; Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Posts merged
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viceroy For This Useful Post:
anwaartheravian (Tuesday, January 11, 2011), dr adnan rana (Tuesday, January 11, 2011), tknw01 (Tuesday, January 11, 2011)