View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 12, 2011
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 61

Khurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enoughKhurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enough

Mr Bhagwan Dass(BD): What is your place of birth?

Sir, it is Makin, south Waziristan.

BD : You had your early education at a boarding school in Abbottabad.

Yes Sir.

BD : You have done LLB.

Yes Sir.

BD : What is Rule of Law? What is supremecy of Constitution?

Sir, it is a concept which says that everone should be equal before law and there should be no arbitrary rule. It protects the fundamental rights and liberties of the people.

Sir, what was your second question?

BD (smiling): what is supremecy of constitution?

Sir, it means that constitution can only be amended according to the procedure laid down in the constitution itself.
Here BD and i had an arguments session, i was talking one thing he was talking something else. Could not understand what he was asking.I gotconfused.

BD: ok, tell me what amendments would you suggest in the constitution?

Sir, the presidential immunity should be deleted because it is against the principles of justice in Islam.

BD: What other amendments?

Sir, this is the only one i have in my mind at the moment.

BD: You have mentioned bad health as one of your weaknesses, explain.

Sir,i think i should put on some weight. I am sort of skinny.

BD (smiling): What is your age?

Sir, 28 .

BD: What is your weight?
Sir, 55 kg.

BD: Why you cant gain some weight?
Sir: sir i have a bad appetite.

BD: You say your other weakness is Procrastination, explain.

Sir, sometimes i delay doing things that i should do. For example, i would often submit my fee on the closing date during my university days and at times it caused problems for me.

BD: so how would you perform in DMG because there you can not afford such attitude?

Sir, atleast i know my weakness and when you know your weakness you are in a better position to handle it. So i hope i will handle it.

BD: What is ASEAN? What are its aims?

Sir, it is Association of South East Nations, a regional group that aims for better cooperation in the fields of mutual relations, trade, economics,drug traficking, terrorisim etc.

BD: What is the currency of EU?

Sir, it is euro.

BD: Here he asked me something about Greece economy and its relation with Euro. It was a very difficult question. I could not understand so i said sorry.

BD: Why Eu is not granting membership to Turkey And Switzerland?

Sir, Eu is not satisfied with Turkey's laws especially with regard to human rights. Secondly, the cyprus issue is also o thorny dispute between EU and Turkey. With regard to Switzerland I have no idea.

BD: ok, thank you.

Sohail Sufdar(SS):What is the situation in South Waziristan?

Sir, the army is conducting operation there. The people have migrated to the neighbouring cities of Bannu,Dikhan etc.The army is heavily building infrastructure there.

SS: Why Pakistan Army is reluctant to launch operation in North Waziristan?

Sir, South Waziristan is not stable yet and launching an operation in North waziristan without first stabilising South Waziristan will be a blunder.

SS: How long will it take to stabilise South Waziristan?

Sir, a decade at least.

SS(surprised): Explain?

Sir, South Waziristan has been a stateless region since 1947, and it will take a lot of efforts to implant state institutions and infrastructure in the region.

SS: You have European History as an optional subject. Who started Reformation?

Sir, Martin Luther.

SS: What were his ideas?

Sir, basically he exposed the vice of the church. He said that the institution of Church was not following the true christian faith. He nailed his famous 10 commandments to the door of a church, which were against the corruption in Church.

SS: What was its Effects?

Sir, it was the starting point of the movement for the separation of church from state.

SS: He asked me some latin term from holy roman church period?

Sir, i have no idea about this.

SS: It refers to the letter that the pope would give to people telling them that they would go to heavens.

Oh yes sir yes sir, i remember. (SS) smiling.
Sir it was a sort of certificate that the church would sell to ordinary people.

SS: What do you like about Asma Jahangeer? ( My Fav Personality)

Sir, she has always stood by the persecuted sections of our society: women,minorities,children etc. She opposed every dictator and it was her courage during anti-zia campaign that earned her the title " little Heroine".
she is the first Woman president of SCBA. In a male dominated society such achievements are very impressive.

SS: What was her famous statement after the SCBA elections?

Sir, she declared that she was not a gov candidate and she also warned judiciary of interfering in executive affairs and political matters.

SS: She is president of SCBA and she is giving statement against judiciary. Is it not bad.

Sir, while i may not completely reject her statement as harsh, i do know that she should not have given such public statements about judiciary. She should have followed a formal procedure by writing to the CJP instead of giving public statements. Yes she has comitted this mistake.

SS: Still you like her?

Yes sir, because humans do make mistakes.

SS: How do you see situation in Afghanistan in the next three years?

Sir it is very uncertain future. The sole super power of this world is itself not sure about it.I feel US does not have any idea about how to control situation there. They say partial withdrawl of troops would start this year but on the other hand they are sending more troops to the region.They talk about defeating Taliban in Helmand and Kandahar by military means and then talk of dialogue as well.They want to leave but they know that leaving Afghanistan without stabilising it would be a disaster. So i think US will not withdraw from Afghjanistan in near future.

General Awais (GA):What are the drawbacks of 18th and 19th amendments?

Sir, my only objection is the eradication of compulsory intra-party elections clause.

GA: Why have they deleted this?

Sir it shows that our politicians are not democrats at heart. Sir, how can you have democracy in Pakistan when the parties are just family business run by few families?

GA: Are you satisfied with the political set up in Waziristan?

Sir, no i am absolutely not satisfied with the set-up where Political Agent rules like a monarch.Sir, I would strongly support the introduction of Political Parties Act. It will help bringing FATA into the main political stream of this country.

GA: ok thank you.

Saud gohar (SG): In your application form picture you are moustached, now you are clean shaven. Why?

Sir, i like playing with my moustache.One month i am moustachioed , next month i am clean shaven.

They all laughed like a drain!!!!!!

SG: What is the procedure for amending British Constitution?

Sir, it can be amended by simple majority of present and voting.

SG: What is the structure of criminal justice in Pakistan?

Now this was a real 10000kg punch!!

Sir,errr.....sir...err....judiciary...and..err...e rr...police...err err..

SG: yes judiciary, police, and??? and then he told me other institutions like prison etc and gave me a minute long lecture and i was all ears to him, like an obedient Ghar jamai!

SG: What police do in criminal system?

sir, they investigate and procecute.

SG: What prison reforms would you suggest?

Sir, the prisoners should be educated that they can become good members of the society. They should be given education inside prison. There should be small shops and bakeries inside the prison where they could work and their products should be sold in market and the profit should be given back to them and Blah blah blah!!!!

The End.
adeelehsan (Thursday, January 13, 2011), anwaartheravian (Wednesday, January 12, 2011), Asifr (Friday, January 14, 2011), bifokeen (Wednesday, January 12, 2011), converter (Friday, January 14, 2011), dogar1986 (Saturday, February 19, 2011), Dr. Farhan (Thursday, January 13, 2011), Eager (Tuesday, December 13, 2011), FarQaLeeT (Tuesday, April 19, 2011), Gul Khan (Thursday, January 13, 2011), guljahan (Friday, January 14, 2011), H. R. Akhunzada (Monday, January 17, 2011), humaira Younis Bhatti (Saturday, February 05, 2011), jahaan zaad (Friday, January 14, 2011), Kamran (Thursday, January 13, 2011), kashifilyas (Wednesday, January 12, 2011), maliasghar (Thursday, January 13, 2011), maryammalik (Wednesday, January 12, 2011), Omar Qadir (Saturday, January 15, 2011), rishzzz (Wednesday, January 12, 2011), Sakk (Wednesday, January 12, 2011), salman habib (Monday, March 07, 2011), sanam (Thursday, January 13, 2011), Seemab (Friday, October 12, 2012), Shaw (Saturday, July 21, 2012), Sheeraz S (Wednesday, January 12, 2011), ShirazaH86 (Saturday, January 22, 2011), Sikander-007 (Friday, January 14, 2011), sweetPakistan (Monday, January 17, 2011), tknw01 (Wednesday, January 12, 2011), Viceroy (Thursday, January 13, 2011), Yousafzaii (Saturday, May 07, 2011)