View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chabdussamad View Post
Why the heart of some people is found on the right side?
Same is the reason for the above question.
Yes some people has heart on right side and this is called Dextrocardia.in this condition heart is placed on the right side of the thorax.first revealed by Leonardo Da Vinci.Dextrocardia is commonly associated with sever defects of the heart.
one condition is Dextrocardia Situs Inversus.
It refers to the heart being a mirror image situated on the right side.its a complete normal condition with not sever problems afflicting those with heart on right side.but yes there are some problems such as they are prone to number of bowl,esophagus,bronchial,and cardiac problems.some can be life threatening if left unchecked.but these can happen to people with heart on left side as well.
So location doesn't matter here.whether its left or right heart should be healthy and without faults like holes in the upper or lower septum.It is called ventricular septal defect.similarly some diseases are complex congenital heart defects.these are extremely risky situations and the patients need constant diagnoses.so there are very complex heart problems out there and Dextrocardia has nothing to do with these things.its just a changed position of your heart.you need not to put it on the left side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafiz Yasir Mahmood View Post
i m a left handed boy.....it means my right brain is more efficient.....if it is so...then it would also has impacts on career fields.....

I m still doing electrical engineering and it involve circuits and mathematics....but i want to do css....can any one tell me what is better for me in context ov my mental approach..??
You are in excellent field bro.My twin bro is also lefty like me.And he too is electrical engineer.He has never complained that he faces difficulties with mathematics and circuits etc.in fact he is excellent in his field.topped his FSC and going great in his masters in electrical engineering as well.with planing to do his PH.d in it.i would say that lefties are excellent in this field if we only scrutinize their mental abilities.though physically they suffer but what's the use of conditioning then.you are not a sudden lefty its your style since childhood.In adult age we face no more troubles.in electrical or mechanical field though you have to work with hands but brain is also used extensively and in that area you are not far behind these righties.You are in good and suitable field bro.
But as this world is only for right hand people we left hand minority will have some disadvantages for ever.
And yes you must have faced some difficulties in operating things like cameras,car openers,PC keyboard and mouse.pencil sharpeners,rulers etc.
similarly you must have difficulty in operating gun.if you fire gun with your left hand then the hot shell cases will eject to your side.But with little adjustment you can avoid being hit by a shell on your eye.so its not a big issue.you are an engineer not a killer.

But no need to worry all you lefties becaz lefties brains are just special with increased range of abilities they are multitaskers.right side of the brain is responsible for creative thought.They are excellent batsman and tennis players and fast bowlers.if they are good with sports material then what's the big deal if you are operating machines.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
Hafiz Yasir Mahmood (Tuesday, January 25, 2011)