View Single Post
Old Monday, January 24, 2011

Witchdoctor will become famous soon enough
Default @ Emoemar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoemar View Post
The generalization and reductionist application of the supposed research are as coherently applied as they are meant to convince your own self of their validity mate!
Dude I was being sarcastic. I'm not convinced of age having any negative effect on the mental capacity or intellectual ability of an individual. If age really affects a person's mental abilities then every country should choose its president and prime minister from its youth.
Furthermore, islam was revealed to the Prophet pbuh when he had attained the mature age of 40 years and that proves that age is of no consequence when it comes to a person's ability or whatever.
I'm a staunch supporter of age relaxation because it will enhance the spirit of competition in css and the younger ones shouldn't be araid of that, especially if they really believe that aspirants having ages more than 28 are less conmpetent in terms of intellectual abilities. Let the examination decide that for all and sundry.