View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 26, 2011
41st CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 139

sajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the roughsajidnuml is a jewel in the rough

@ThePhoenix

You are absolutely right. but these personalities are the part of every private instituion. You will find Sp Hamads in Kips, Noa, Nova. etc. yet candidates will join acadmies and will give account of thier sufferings to other students later on, as you have done it now. I have never been to acadamy. it is not because I could not afford tution fee, it is for the reason that they exploit students. Mushrooming of private acadmies in the recent years proves that it is a wonderful bussines provided you have the best propaganda machine. advertising made thier task easy.

It is a culture we have encouraged ourselves. the things you have told us are not new to this forum. Already many candidtes shared thier bitter experiencees here. But the quesions is through what way it is made possible to save the candidates from this wholesale plunder.
untill we present a solution to this question these monotonous tales would continue
resurfacing. And I will enjoy reading (hearing) them.

Once a very a close friend of mine consulted me on this issue. I suggested him not to join any acadamy for preparing css, I asked him if he had extra money he should donate it. anyway there were few others who opposed me saying i knew nothing. anyway my friend took admission in an acadmy in Johar town Lahore. Atleast you attended classes for 5 months however my friend left only after a month saying " I have wasted my money already now I do not want to waste my time here".