View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Maroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the roughMaroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the roughMaroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the roughMaroof Hussain Chishty is a jewel in the rough
Arrow International Law MCQs

International Law MCQs 1992

Write short notes on the principles enshrined in the statement you feel is correct in each of the four sections A,B,C and D.

(A)
i. Exhaustion of local remedy is to exhaust remedies available to a national in his own country.
ii. Exhaustion of local remedy is to exhaust remedies available to an aline resident in the state of his temporary domicile.
iii. Exhaustion of local remedies is to exhaust remedies available to an individual in the international courts and tribunals.

(B).
i. Defacto recognition is extended where a government has not acquired sufficient stability.
ii. Defacto recognition is fullest form of recognition of a government established by Law.
iii. Defacto recognition is extended to International organisations.

(C).
i. Right of hot pursuit is available to a state's air force to pursue a foreign aircraft for violation of its air space.
ii. Right of hot pursuit is available to a state's armed forces to pursue violation of its territorial sovereignty by the nationals or armed forces of foreign powers.
iii.Right of hot pursuit is available to a costal state to pursue onto the high seas a foreign vessel for infractions of its laws and regulations.

(D).
i. Extradition means expulsion of an alien who fears persecution in his own country.
ii. Extradition means delivery of an accused or a convicted person to the state in which he committed the offence.
iii. Extradition means expulsion of an alien for the violation of the laws of the state of temporary domicile.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maroof Hussain Chishty For This Useful Post:
eshaaladan (Wednesday, June 05, 2013), mudasr (Saturday, January 27, 2018), redsam (Sunday, December 18, 2011)