Thread: My Mark Sheet
View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 07, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

yara Godooo sorry to c u fail, but i also requested someone yesterday and today i was informed of my marksheet....., which is as under

Essay 56

English 53

General Knowledge I (Every Day Sciecne) 55

II (Current Affairs) 45

III (Pakistan Affairs) 53

Islamiyat 46

Botany 105

History of Indo Pakistan 116

Forestry 00

Agriculture 66

Total 595 (fail as agregate is not 50%)

ALLAH -o-Akbar... perhaps Allah may have different designs for me

and certainly u pple could think of anger and stress on my nerves by such a foolish sort of missing one paper .....

plz b praying... as i wish to pursue my case with FPSC.... and dear Godoo, if u could help me in this regard than i would b really thankful for ur action.....

last year my marks in botany were 150 and in history of Indo Pak i scored 136 marks .... nd i wish to pursue my case for these two subjects......

and to share a thing with u pple, i use to begging from Allah since long for my good result... and two days prior to result while offering Fajr i had a short flash of sleep and i had seen that a person from fpsc is telling me ky have u seen the result , i said no, he asked me to c the result... then the final allocaiton list comes... i felt amazed to not find my name in that list and then i tried to temper the first page but it was not allowed than i opened second page and there some one had added my name.. and then i calculated, first is for Accounts and Audit and second for customs, i think for a while and then a beard person comes with a smile on his face.. he wore glasses and was in army uniform either he was a brigadier or a colonel (he had red strip on his color) he smiled but said nothing and then i woke up... i never sleep after sehri but on that day i felt satisfied and went upstairs to my mother, she was reciting Holy Quran and went and slept on her feet and then she covered my self with a chaddar ...... may ALLAH knows al the things better

plz b praying .... i wished to do a lot of good thinks and i always prayed ALLAH to give me power to stand for oppressed against opressors and to do good things and to follow rules and law and spread justice in humanity.....

ny how... these r my speculations and FINALITY RESTS TO ALLAH!!