View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 08, 2006

Yasir_Nasim is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

@ sohail shuja
Quote:
Gene:
A thread like nuclear structure in not only the nucleus, it is also found in the prokaryotic cells and viruses, the of a living cell
physiological traits determinant.
Some think that it is also reponsible character determination, in humans.
Well, i think that u are mixing the concept of chromosome with the gene here. A chromosome is a helical structure normally appears as threads. On the other hand, u might have added that it is basically composed of four proteins in different combinations. The proteins are : Adenine, cytosine, guanine and thymine.

@ impossible
Quote:
4) The production of generally identical reproduction is called as Cloning.
Well, i personally think that it is not a general process of reproduction, the more precise reply would be "mitosis", through which, the cells make thier exact copies.

Well, these are the corrections I could suggest wth the very best of my knowledge.

Quote:
8) The temperature of a human body is measured by an instrument known as thermometer.
Well, it would be really nice if u would have answered it as "Clinical Thermometer"

Quote:
(9) NTP Normal Temperature Pressure
Well, here agin, NTP is a vaguer term for "Natural Temperature Pressure", it is usually taken as STP in the scientific descriptions. Since "Network Time Protocol" appears to me a more relative term.