View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 08, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of
Smile Is this Correct?

salam everyone. i havent been interested in history before preparing for css examination. i came across the following information on a web site. i cannot deem it correct since i havent discussed or heared it anywhere else. plz let me know if this is correct:

Opponents of Pakistan Movement

Jamaat-e-Islami
Maulana Syed Abul Ala Maududi and his Jamaat-e-Islami was dire opponents of the Pakistan Movement.

Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam
Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam was originally opposed to British imperialism while supporting the aims and policies of the Indian National Congress and opposing the Muslim League's struggle for an independent state of Pakistan. The JUI had limited political significance following Pakistan's independence in 1947.

Also the majority of the mullahs living in the sub-continent was against the Pakistan Movement.
---------------------

plz share your knowledge since this can be an important conception.