View Single Post
Old Monday, October 09, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of
Default Thanks for information

Code:
jsmawais
Thanks for the great information you shared. It has given me a good idea but i still have one query in mind regardin following. i would like if you can answer that as well.

Quote:
Maulana Shabbir Ahmed Usmani (RA) was a member of JUI and was the first person to wave Pakistani flag in Karachi. He was also a member of the National Assembly and prepared the draft of the Objective Resolution. The Objective Resolution was then passed by Liaquat Ali Khan (RA) in 1948. Its apparent that he could not be against the concept of an independent state.
i read somewhere that he won election on muslim league ticket since he joined muslim league in 1946 (i dont remember exactly what year, but he was elected president of JUI the same year as well). tell me if that is correct.