View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

Salam Mr Zaman,

Nice to hear this that you are a regular member of this forum but inspite of this regularity you have not authentic information.
The members you have mentioned are nodoubt very active but half of them (including me) were not aspirants for CSS 2006, means they did not appeared in 2006 exams. So without appearing how a person can fail.

2ndly those who are unable to qualify are very competent & if they are unable to achieve the desired goal in their 1st attempt it doesnot mean that they have no ability, Inshallah they will prove themselve next time. As such experiences are just a step towards success.

3rdly in 2006 exam, out of 4,000 members only 275 has cleared the exam, & if some of our active members are not among this small number of successful aspirants, it should not be taken as a shocking news at all.

4rthly plz visit our Award portion & count our members who are CSP's, this will help you to become out of this shock.

Regards,

Last edited by Argus; Thursday, October 12, 2006 at 06:08 PM.