View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 12, 2006
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaman
i know all active members are competent,i was just asking abt reason that wht stopped them to clear the exams,becz all that i mentioned are so competent,my best wishes are with impossible,quratulayene,and those who want to reappear,ur sucess will encourage all of us,
best of luck for css 2007
It's ok. Well, regarding the matter what stopped us from attaining our desired goals i can't say anything till i get my mark sheet. And Surely i'll share the causes of my failure so that others can escape from them.

Regards,