View Single Post
Old Monday, February 21, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012

Thanked 2,147 Times in 983 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cateyes View Post
what are the types of dhola?

according to my knowledge

2 types of dhola :-

DHOLLA ramziya; (KANEEN BUNDAY)

DHOLA bazmiya: (KAL BULAINDI)

bt i dont know detail abt them ?wht is origin, back gorund, y they called so,??????

i just read them in an objective of 2001..

in NAVEEN ZAVIAY i read following types
  • qasseda
    sarapa nigarii
    mazhab
    ramziya dastan

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me in solving ths question n telll exect exampls ov dhoola
Dear, if you have 'Navain Zaviay' book, it covers all information you may need about dhola.
Apart from the 2 types you mentioned, there is another type of dhola 'maarfat day dholay' but main two types are the same which you have mentioned. Information about origin, background and the reason for being called dhola is available in Navain Zaviay book.