View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by geefarid View Post
but i think B, (Provide a focus for allegiance) as steal sentiments may be positive???

for second one mujhay bhi trait psychology correct lag raha hai

one more

Once formed the self is:
Rigid? instead of interactive
Dekhen ye jo mein ne past papers k Mcqs yahan post kiye,ye mein ne solve nae kiye balkay pehlay se mojood e yahan ikhattay ker diye.ab mei ne dekha hai k aik mein likha hai Abstract sentiments are compellers to action aur aik mein likha hai provide a focus for allegiance.I'm confused so unable to answer.

Once formed the self is Interactive.

"Self is core of personality and develops during group life in society.It goes on changing according to experiences in life."

is se sabit hota hai k self Rigid nae hota