View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 23, 2011
39th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 124

ayezzaS is on a distinguished road
Default my interview:)

AA...hey dear all...
i'm trying to recall all d questions but my viva was a real long one...it was of abt 50 minutes and i was quered abt almost ALL d subjects specifically urdu.i had to explain many verses in english,most of them were by ghalib and iqbal.i had told the Psychologist that i am a little weak in economics so bas jee...was haunted a great deal in this regard.
The details are as follows:
me:May i come in sir?
BD:yes,yes come in ayezza...(all gave me a warm welcom)please ahve ur seme:good morning and asalam u alikum(exchang of greetings)
BD:would u plz tell us thE meaning of ur good name?
me:yes sir,it means:beloved queen!~
BD:hmm..queen...
me:yes sir,it was an honorific title bestowed upon the queen of egypt.(nodded his head)
BD:u appeared in 2008,then didnt in 2009,are u appearing this time?
me:nay sir!
BD: ur profile says that" U HAVE AN EXTENSIVE STUDY AND A HUMANE HEART"SO...wen u missed it 4 th first time,wat was ur reaction?i mean hw did u respond?
me:i was expecting this sir as i had not prepared..
bd:ok...so u werent fully prepaprd.
me:yes sir.
Bd:tell us who is a sociologist?
me.(i am writing an abridged version)a social scientist who studies the society.
bd:wat is a civil society?
me:i gave a long explanation that its a body of educated people working for the welfare ala bla..
BD:what is th geo-political imp.of suez canal?
me:told that all th oil politics is controlled thru it in th m.e
Bd:where is it?
me:in egypt sir.
Bd:wat was treaty of versailes?wat did it decide?wat did it do?
explained.
BD:give us a small profil abt bahawalpur?
i gave it then suddenly asked:sir,shall i iterate its history as well.
Bd:no tell us the good things abt it,famous places.
told abt all th trade and palaces and forts.
BD:i'm gona recite a couplt explain it please.:HASTI K DAMAA MAIN MAT AA JAIYO ASAD,AALAM TAMAN HALKA E DAAM E KHAYAL; HAI.
me:ghalib is narraing all the queries of existentialism..wagara wagara,,,i asked him 2 re-recite it,which he kindly did.
BD:inhi pathron pe chalk i said::agar aa sako tou aao...he completed it.
me:sir is this by amjad?saud gauhar n he bth noo...its by mustafa zaidi..i told tem i was wrongly informed by smebdy...they smiled and asked to explain it(infact i had to explain it)..
me:explained.

Bdedit crunch?
me:dnt knw sir..(it was asked in th beginning n he smiled at my reply)
now..saud gauhar sb.
SG:so why did u say while explaining tht its ur belief tht the poet is ghalib..it is very vivid na?
me:i was a litle vervous sir...
BD intervened.
u dnt need 2 b nervous at all ayezza.
SG:gme a brief PROFILE of pakistan's economy?
braandished...still i had crammed the wikipedia entry so iterated it all...
was then quered abt the exports and pak-china n sino-us trade...told wat i knew.
Sg:explain ths stanza:ghalib's:dard e dil likhun kahan tk.....khama khhoncukan apna...
me:explained it .
then we had a long discussion regarding my plans to make DMg corruption free n abt th illegal encroachments...then...
SG:u wrote that ur fav booh is:kaar e jahan daraaz hai...remember d stanza on which is it based...i said yes,then he narrated it all n asked me:who is beig addressed here?
me:GOD.
SG:wat does he wana say?
me:explaINEd...
sg:ayezza,there r a few critiques that iqbal got thsi stanza frm Dante's DIVIne comedy...do u agree?
me:nay sir...it the DIVINe comedy s a bizzare book,iqbal didnt need to copy him...during my last para phrasing i used GITA...(my hobby was com.religion study)
MAjor general owais:i have been reading ur proforma,it shows u hav studied extensively...sociology n religion were ur sub n interests so temme sth ab ISMAILIS...tiold tht its a sect...he asked to which religion dy belong?
me:dnt knw sir...they believe that Hazrat Ali karam ALLAh wajho is the avatar of shiv..so dnt knw...he then asked...tell em sth abt BAHAISM?
me:told all,even told him abt qurrat ul ain tahira...BD took up his head n saw me...he was reading sth earlier..then mg:who r parsis?teme sth abt thm.
me:zoroastrians who believe in 2 gods..GOd of goodness that is AHRAmzaade and GOd of evil...worshuip Fire...book s AVASTHA!
MGOWAis:so temme th hierarchy of district adm:told abt all th ranks frm dco-edo-do-ddo..thouh mistakenly had said commisner initially but corrected myself immediately.
MGowais:u said if u get foreign service ul defend d islamic democtratic principles...wat does islam say abt democracy...hw were th caliphs selected..was it democratic?
me:had an argument that its a controversial topic...at d end i told that Islam says that choose the bst amngst u as ur leader but ths is not wat moslims practised.nodded his head.
then asked a few mre que and lastly said:wat is DIVINE comedy?
me:sir...shal i quote..
MG:no be specific n teme in 2 lines/
me:he-dante-believed that all human life is a bizarre comedy...the way we cme n leave is weird yet hilarious,,
MG:in all d stanzas whichu explained u said life is chaotic..now u said this...y this dichotomy?
me:i read smewhere...life is a tragedy to those who feel n a comedy to those who think!
he was silent 4 a moment n thn...okie i'm dne..
suhail safdar sb:so ayezza..u wrote tht ISRAEL palestinians talks ...as an event showed hw inapt n callous(my words)the US is..y u said so?
me:explained th ghaza siege..th massacres...he then asked a little detail abt it, discussed it n thn asked:dnt u thing d US is giving time to israelis for establishing the settlements?
me:ofcourse sir..us do0es everything that israel wants frm it!
then a little mre discussion abt DMg and executive magistracy...
we are all done...i said thanks ..all said thanks ayezza!
well...well...well...i dnt knw how are they gonna grade me but to me this is a memorable discussion..i was treated n quered like a scholar...n though i dropped a few questions still im positive...ALLAH bless us all n please do pray for me dear all!
anwaartheravian (Thursday, February 24, 2011), Asif3531 (Tuesday, March 22, 2011), Atif Supermacy (Wednesday, February 23, 2011), converter (Friday, February 25, 2011), Gul Khan (Wednesday, March 02, 2011), H. R. Akhunzada (Thursday, February 24, 2011), khuram_khokhar (Sunday, February 27, 2011), rabelmustafa (Tuesday, March 01, 2011)