View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 27, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

My experience was v bad

It was the biggest blunder of my life . I even don't know k pehla paper essay ka hay ( btw hota bi tou koi farq nai ta, as i didn't prepare a single essay) .
Some1 called for wishing me good luck and asked about my prepration and I was so dumb that i said "han bs composition ki thek hay r essay ki outlines the jo data hay us ko break main dekh loon gi " and then a bomb exploded when i got to know k pehla paper essay ka hay . As u know i didn't sleep for whole night so, i was tired sleepless and tense and when i entered in the examination hall.
Then i saw the topics and feel relieved . But , u know during exam i almost fainted coz main nay breakfast bi nai kia ta

hahaha btw during break i take rest and English composition paper was good i mean i am satisfied about my precis, and composition . Choti choti galtian tou ki hain objective main . So, that's my experience . papers tou thek ho gay but really meri band bj gai hahaha. Now preparing Eds
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Call for Change For This Useful Post:
DIGITAL WORLD (Friday, March 25, 2011), Tariq Fiaz Bhatti (Friday, March 11, 2011)