View Single Post
Old Monday, February 28, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajidnuml View Post
You are not right. here in Pakistan is rule not exception. Viceroy and You are behaving as if you have come from MARS. I am really sorry for these remarks No personal attack if it is, I offer Humble apologies. the person who helped followed rule no offence I think.

Aur agr is soi hoi Qoum se aap 2 Jaag gaye ho to Pher Medaan me aao Allah ka name le kar

aik taraf hum righteousness ki baat kerty hain jabkey on the other hand agar koi kisi ke galt kaam ko point out kerta hai to hum usi kaam ko rule bana ker us ko legal ker dety hain.

yes,we are Pakistanis and we know that it is a daytoday problem of our nation...per jab sab hi chup ho jain gy to phir thik kon kery ga is ko...
we are mature and aspiring for the dream jobs...but our mentality will never change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbindas View Post
the only reason of my post no 2 & 3 is to show the realilty that what actually happening in the examination hall.when i asked my friend he told me that no one inquire about cell phones and and infact he was not the only one,there were other guys also doing the same thing.

:@Maha Khan
Dear 10 Mcq's say shahid vo pass ho jae but his score wont affect other aspirants.

dear,you are a nice person...no one has any personal grudge against you...but what you did is not appreciable...you had to discourage him instead you got involved in the crime...

you are saying ke 10 marks se kiya farak perta hai...c'mon it's competitive exam..you know very well....1 mark se bhi boht farak perta hai...

10 marks difference means at least 50 positions difference...woh kisi doosry ka haq mar raha hai.