View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 05, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of
Default Indo-Pak History 2011

Paper 1

2)Akbar fully realized the absence of national spirit in the mughal Empire and tried to bulid one,but history of his dynasty records that he failed in the task.In this context discuss Akbar's policy towards non-Muslims.

3)Internal consolidation rather than territorial expansion was the keynote of Balban's policy.Elucidate

4)By his poslitical reforms and policy of religious toleration Sher Shah laid the foundation of an enlightened government.Discuss.

5)Illtutmish was the real founder of Sultanates in Delhi.Build your own argument on the statement with relevant facts.

6)Khanqahs played an important role in the demonstration of Islamic idea of Tauheed as a working principle in the social life of India.Discuss.

7)Evaluate the role of Ulama and Umara in the development of Sultanate of Delhi.

8)Analyse the impact of the conquest of Sindh led by Muhammad Bin Qasim.Is it correct to say that this conquest was a mere episode in the history of Sub-Continent?