View Single Post
Old Monday, March 07, 2011
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

@ Shahid

I am sure about ii, iii, ix, xii & xiv.

About xix, I studied Muslim Law & Jurisprudence by Dr. Niazi of Jahangir Exam Cram, there he mentions that Musnad of Ahmad bin Hanbal has 50,000 traditions. Hitti is of the opinion that there are nearly 28,000 traditions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaughty View Post
the subjective paper went very well... it wasnt difficult... however objective heheh... and guys you cant believe i only memmorized topics about marriage, dower aur kuch kuch about will... and my God, 3 quesions were from the topic of marriage... and 4th one i wrote consensusless parliament system of Pak... a happy ending of css papers.........
Yeah, I and Usman Cheema were discussing the same thing. Its a pleasent surprise.

Objectives weren't difficult or maybe I have done well thats why I am saying so

My answers of Objectives were as follows:

i. a
ii. c
iii. c
iv. b
v. b
vi. c
vii. b
viii. a
ix. b
x. a
xi. b
xii. c
xiii. b
xiv. d
xv. a
xvi. b
xvii. d
xviii. a
xix. c
xx. c

Dont know about the ones in bold, these are wrong I think.

Regards

Last edited by Rixwan; Wednesday, August 17, 2011 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Merged