View Single Post
Old Monday, March 07, 2011
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahid Shakoor View Post
wow then i will get good marks in objective part....thanx

brother one thing more parliament waly question ma ma ne disagree kia tha k hmary parlimament ma ijma ki tarh consensus ni ho skta with lot of reasons....one of the candidate says at FPSC center k is ko oppose ni krna tha....or sonay pr sohaga ye ke ma ne to 1 minister ki example bhi dy di ke os se asan si surat ni pdhi jati wo muslim law may kia consensus kry ga

i think examiner mcqs ke number yaha poray kr day ga,,,,what would say i did wrong or right?>????????

regards
Bro, seriously, I have just seen this question after this query of yours. In fact I didn't have a look on this question.

Well, its upto you... If you have taken IJMA into consideration than the members of our parliament do not fulfill the basic qualification of a Jurist or Mujtahid. Only Mujtahid and Jurist can participate in Ijma proceedings.

Secondly, If you have talked about general consensus, you can possibly not agree with the thesis in question. But if I were to attempt this question, I would have agreed with the thesis i.e. The Parliament of Pakistan can not be used for consensus of opinion.

Regards