View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 09, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of
Default Css 2011;Your Experience and tips?

Well friends my papers have finished

It was my first attempt.I appeared in exams with half preparation as usual and done with confidence as ususal

It was an experience as it is said "Good experiences give pleasure and bad ones give lesson".For me it was blend of both;good+bad

Good papers:Islamiat,Journalism
Worst papers:Current Affairs,Essay
All others were satisfactory.

My Experience:

-Never appear in an exam with half preparation because it is quite painful feeling;viewing paper and thinking "kash ye parha hota"
-Learned Time management
-Control over nerves
-Assessed my capabilities.
-Got my weak points

Tips;
-Read Dawn regularly to keep in touch with current affairs(That's what I didn't do and I regret
-Make your some essays check by any Learned professor(I didn't do and I suffered)
-Always make points of your questions so that you may revise them in short time(I did and it proved beneficial for me)
-Take care of your diet during exams(I didn't and I fear I may be invisible for a normal eye
-Don't consider any subject "aiwen" because it stings later.

Though I did many mistakes yet I'm hopeful;

Dil naa'umeed tou nahi nakaam he tou hai,
lambi hai gham ki shaam mager shaam he tou hai:

All the best friends.May we all cross this "aag ka darya"
Remember me in your prayers.
Looking forward to your worthy experiences
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
A4ambitious (Thursday, December 08, 2011), Aisha Khalid (Thursday, June 02, 2011), DIGITAL WORLD (Friday, March 25, 2011), drvalentino (Sunday, March 27, 2011), fitman (Monday, March 21, 2011), Malik Iqbal (Thursday, December 15, 2011), muhammad umer haider (Tuesday, June 14, 2011), riffat sultana (Tuesday, May 31, 2011), Sara Arshad (Saturday, July 16, 2011), silza (Sunday, May 20, 2012), syeda naqvi (Tuesday, December 13, 2011), umar2005 (Friday, July 29, 2011), zumar khan (Wednesday, March 09, 2011)