View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 09, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 27

mani1 has a spectacular aura aboutmani1 has a spectacular aura aboutmani1 has a spectacular aura about

It was indeed a very humbling experience. I was quite over-confident before I gave the 2011 exam but now I feel I realize my true strengths and weaknesses. Hopefully I will clear the exams and if not, I have gained valuable insight and experience which NOTHING or NO ONE could have inculcated in me, not even talking with a CSS topper for unlimited time. My experience would be more polished once I get to know the marks and hopefully next attempt in 2012 would be worthy of being amongst the toppers.

As far as tips are concerned, I would suggest everyone not to take it lightly. You must have a inner desire for CSS and no other occupation/activity should have more importance. You attitude should be that you HAVE to clear CSS in the first attempt. If you fail, you will try again and then again until you pass. And till you don't you won't do anything else.

1)Always remember that the easiest subject usually turns out to be the most difficult and there is no such thing as a easy paper. Students actually score less in easy papers because every other person writes the same stuff. You have to differentiate yourself.

2)Do not rely on academies

3)Do not overburden yourself. 3-4 hours of daily study with interest and dedication is worth more than 10 hours of study with average or little attention
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mani1 For This Useful Post:
DIGITAL WORLD (Friday, March 25, 2011), umar2005 (Friday, July 29, 2011), zumar khan (Wednesday, March 09, 2011)