View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 10, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulrukh View Post
nothing vague in this paper its very clear cut paper.
Questions are asked in a very simple manner.like that question about central nervous system.oh God its just the easiest n point grabbing sort of question.questions regarding learning n personality are too straight forward...gup shup n tukka is least required here as the questions are too straight.we indulge in gup shup where we can't make heads or tails of it.
miss naqvi has clearly dissected the paper I
i wrote question in my post as well regarding my statement
sensation and perception is one lengthy question as u have to distinguish and determinants of perception are asked for explanation.
learning waley me do you think it will be enough to write examples of pavlov and skinner. reinforcements in both conditioning needs to be elaborated with positive/negative reinforcement.question says discuss so you have to write much.
anyways paper II abnormality and different viewpoints ,think and try to solve for 20 marks.similar case with psychosomatic disorders.
then in intelligence question he has asked almost all of intelligence by asking different approaches to defining intelligence.
it is easy to see paper here but time management becomes problem in exam.moreover the examiner has to the point approach asking so much.
in these sort of cases ,i saw score only staying at average then being high.
easy statements does not mean scoring answers