View Single Post
Old Friday, March 11, 2011

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADLYDOCTOR View Post
miss naqvi has clearly dissected the paper I
i wrote question in my post as well regarding my statement
sensation and perception is one lengthy question as u have to distinguish and determinants of perception are asked for explanation.
learning waley me do you think it will be enough to write examples of pavlov and skinner. reinforcements in both conditioning needs to be elaborated with positive/negative reinforcement.question says discuss so you have to write much.
anyways paper II abnormality and different viewpoints ,think and try to solve for 20 marks.similar case with psychosomatic disorders.
then in intelligence question he has asked almost all of intelligence by asking different approaches to defining intelligence.
it is easy to see paper here but time management becomes problem in exam.moreover the examiner has to the point approach asking so much.
in these sort of cases ,i saw score only staying at average then being high.
easy statements does not mean scoring answers
yes you are right as far as writing is concerned.In these type of questions you have to write so much that time management becomes your biggest issue.But you should be thankful that nothing out of the blue hit you as happened with us in some papers.I wish you good luck.

n deadlydoctor I need your help in Psychology.Can I have your email address.
I want to replace indo pak with Psychology n I don't have any guidance as such.I hope you will help me.