View Single Post
Old Friday, March 11, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

ASLAM ALAIKUM friends.well with the grace of ALLAH PAK my papers went well.i hope this time i will pass css exams with good marks INSHALLAH same prayer for all of u.i have confronted with alot of difficulties through papers,in my essay papers somebody was saying not to write essay name on the sheet i did but i almost had a heart attack when i was to left the hall and suddenly click in my mind i forgot to mention essay name thanks god HE saved me.i made some blunder in all papers but cover them all with my trics. during my exams i made alot of good frnds whome i never met before but i was so comfortable with them.special thanks to unknown brother beside me who used to answer all objective in full voice.i got kidney problem after these tiresome exams guys plz pray for me. best of luck to all and have a bright result.ameen

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.