View Single Post
Old Monday, March 14, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 70

NASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of lightNASR KHAN is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
I request all the seniors and those have you atleast got 40 plus mcqs correct to guide me and other aspirants regarding the preparation of MCQS. As kashimiri book is not enough to solve all those mcqs which we get in the examination, so i would request the senior members and qualified members to guide me regarding this .
How to tackle the monster of MCQS.!
I would appreciate

Allah Bless You
well the best way is to go through the solved past papers as it would help a lot. for this just take the advance eds by imtiaz shahid which contains the solved papers as well. there r some mistakes in it but u may correct them by consulting the net or forum. this would really help u to get the optimum score in mcqs. last yr i got 37 correct n this yr i got 40 correct just by going through the past papers...

best of luck

Nasrullah Yousafzai
The Following User Says Thank You to NASR KHAN For This Useful Post:
israrahmed (Monday, March 14, 2011)