Thread: Sociology 2011
View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 17, 2011
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloflyer View Post
dear rishz..since you mentioned the paper is very easy ...could you please tell the answer of the first question.? yes he did ask about social change ....but further he said social change in group behaviour? what do you comprehend about the second part of the question.

Q2 Define the term "Social change" and discuss the process of social change in group behaviour.
Well Solofyer!

The question was pretty easy and direct.

He asked in 1st part

Define Social Change???

he just asked definition of social change so what you could have done, is you may have added definition + Theories of Social Change like evolutionary cyclical, equilibrium, conflict theory and their minor details.....

Now lets come to the larger potion of the question. He asked to discuss in detail the process of social change in group Behavior or collective behavior....

he asked you to discuss the social change on collective behavior like preconditions, fashion, crowd, public opinion, rumour, mob, movements etc....

I hope things are clearer now for you or you must have recalled. If you still are unclear then i can recommend u to check out the Alex thew book which i used for my attempt last year as its 16th Chapter is on the concerned question.....

Regards