Thread: Sociology 2011
View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 19, 2011
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
a↲↲@Rishzzz;↲↲I first define social change,↲ ↲ ↲↲Elements of change.↲Factor that bring change↲Types of changes↲↲Evolution↲And revolution.↲Examples↲frenchrevolution.industrial ,Marx and max webber theories revloution,Islamic and Iranian revolution,↲Apartheid state,↲And evolution of pakistan from 1857to 1940and from1940to 1947 revolution.↲effects of social change..↲Indicators and direction of social change.↲And primary groups me vo joint ce nuclear families ,migration,social pressure dynamics.↲And anomie.normlessness.and so on. . .↲Me crame nae krty ,me 7 questn ke bary me satisfy nae karen ap btaen ye galat ya thek
Well Sadia if you want me to tell you exactly what was right and wrong in your question than above highlighted phase was not to be included in the question as you went detracked while attempting it. You started with change and then went on to nations' revolution which talks less of social changes but more of systems and Macro changes.....
N even you didnt handle revolution typically right as well. How can you justify a revolution from 1940-1947.....

But dont worry on it. Sociology is high marks giving paper. it has always room to give you marks even you completely got away with the question cz ultimately you're talking about society in every question. Taking lenient edge we do talk about.....

Regards
SADIA SHAFIQ (Saturday, March 19, 2011)