Thread: CSS age limit
View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 20, 2011

kemist is on a distinguished road

Dear hannasohail, we are going to put our case in the court with the help of Human rights commission. As the literacy rate of Pakistan is not satisfactory so that the age reducing decision is totally against the basic human rights of people of Pakistan. besides these, in our neighbor countries like India and Bangladesh, there minimum age limit for competitive exam is 30 years and their quality of education is far better than that of Pakistan. so please do strenghten our hands and join us our group at facebook as "css 2012 age relaxation". this is the time of practical struggle rather than writing in Dawn in letters to editor. from one decade css aspirants are writing regarding their concerns but Govt: is not heeding upon this severe issue. please join us our group. regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopian View Post
i have heard that FPSc is taking step regarding age relaxation (28 to 32) and syllabus.my sorce is express news,sana news, and Dawn news paper 24 jan.if it is,then it is a good step,nw i have only one chance (css2012),but i am worried about age relaxatin

shampoon bro, tell me current situation about age relaxtion, agr government chali gay tu humri sari efforts waste hu jain gi,plz kuch karian, i join ur group for age relaxtion,plz give me ur contact number
brother my contact number is 03*********. we are doing our level best in connection to reinstate the age limit rule. you must join our group at facebook as "css 2012 age relaxation". we are going to put our case in the court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopian View Post
i have heard that FPSc is taking step regarding age relaxation (28 to 32) and syllabus.my sorce is express news,sana news, and Dawn news paper 24 jan.if it is,then it is a good step,nw i have only one chance (css2012),but i am worried about age relaxatin

shampoon bro, tell me current situation about age relaxtion, agr government chali gay tu humri sari efforts waste hu jain gi,plz kuch karian, i join ur group for age relaxtion,plz give me ur contact number
Dear hannasohail, we are going to put our case in the court with the help of Human rights commission. As the literacy rate of Pakistan is not satisfactory so that the age reducing decision is totally against the basic human rights of people of Pakistan. besides these, in our neighbor countries like India and Bangladesh, there minimum age limit for competitive exam is 30 years and their quality of education is far better than that of Pakistan. so please do strenghten our hands and join us our group at facebook as "css 2012 age relaxation". this is the time of practical struggle rather than writing in Dawn in letters to editor. from one decade css aspirants are writing regarding their concerns but Govt: is not heeding upon this severe issue. please join us our group. regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamoon View Post
AGE MUST BE RELAXED.............

16 years of education with 35 years of general age relaxation.

CSS exam age relaxation for CSS 2012 – by Shamoon Qureshi*|*Let Us Build Pakistan
definitely, css exam should held under the canopy of old rule i.e before musharraf's regime. let us unite and join the group of shamoon qureshi to abolish the current rule of css age limit. join our group at facebook as (css 2012 age relaxation).

Last edited by Mao Zedong; Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 09:43 AM.