View Single Post
Old Monday, March 21, 2011

Minhas1 is on a distinguished road

@ All

I am an MTO at NBP.. as per queries of lot of u folks i am tempted to share the experience..

Basically the foremost thing in selection is your written test..

1. Written test

It matters alot and whoever has performed well in it will clear the first round.. Now performing well depends on relative score of your batch competitors.. At my time they inducted 100 officers.. a heavy no gave the test.. i feel who is strong in comprehension and english plus arithmetics will be successful. Some 175 candidates were filtered out for the GD at my time.

2. GD

A group of 8-9 top officials preside this panel... 8-10 candidates are called in a group formation. Topic is floated and you have to ponder over the topic for 2-3 min whatever they allow you.. Come up with your reasoning.. brainstrom teh topic and for it read Dawn and watch and observe whats happening in your surroundings..as they are also humans and think the way you think.. Got my point ??

Now come up with valid arguments support them with reasons.. try to speak at 1st or 2nd number.. so you give points before any body else does..

Secondly if don't get a chance initially np... it does'nt matters.. reasoning and valid arguments will make you the way.

3. 1st Interview

Almost successful candidates have been sorted and its now a formality.. 4-5 technical question would be asked with an intrro of yours and family by Group chief HR and others. Hardly 5-7% candidates are excluded who lack confidence and speaking skills. Pleasent personality and proper dressing and communication skills matter.

4. Final Interview

held at Karachi... just to decide your wing and place of posting..

Haha then who would get selected would be posted in far flung areas and would say to each other Oh..... teri to
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minhas1 For This Useful Post:
ahmad khan69 (Monday, March 21, 2011), Exclusive Fairy (Friday, April 22, 2011)