View Single Post
Old Monday, March 21, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 5951

hassanshariq is on a distinguished road

hey all

Sorry for replying late. Got lil busy with office matter

ok as of my exams, i did my best, hopefully the result will be positive. My optionals were Political science, Psychology, Business Admn, Constitutional Law.

As of NBP test,

Well first tou it will take some time before the result is announced.

GD is not that difficult, just you have to stay confident. They will call you inside the discussion room in groups of about 12-14. A panel will be sitting there to assess you, it will comprise of abt 4-5 people. You will be shown an topic written on card. And you will be given little time to think abt it and make points, it will be like 30 seconds to minute.

And then you will start discussion over it. It will not be moderated by the panel, you have to make your own way.

Now my advice is that dont try to chip in forcefully, try to speak in a confident way, make some 3-4 arguments or points abt your topic and talk abt them, without taking alot of time. You shld ideally talk for abt 2 mins, and then pass over. Do not try to be forcefull, be balanced.

Onec almost all of the people have spoken then you may talk again abt the prevailing direction of the discussion. Usually u need to talk fro 2 times, third is not required and is rare. But its the way you talk not the time you take over it, which will matter.
ahmad khan69 (Wednesday, March 23, 2011)