Thread: Sociology 2011
View Single Post
Old Monday, March 21, 2011
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
i am not wrong to ask with you..as you are able and learned person.i only argue for pak revolution.hope you did not mind it
No Sadia. I didnt mind at all. You can always ask. Whatever i knew i ll try my best to guide you. You actually need to study a little more on Revolution cz you are intermixing things. It happens sometimes. You consult internet and see what re basic components behind a revolution and then apply those to your concept you ll be definitely clear about this confusion.
I would have rather written a long page to win the argument but that would not have been useful. In sociology things are quite alike so to make them distinct is realistically sometimes a big deal. I know when you ll finish reading the stuff i said you ll find it useful.

Regards
Rayaan Haider (Saturday, April 02, 2011), SADIA SHAFIQ (Monday, March 21, 2011)