View Single Post
Old Monday, March 21, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

CSS 2011 was my third and last attempt. It was a great experience, one that i would remember forever. As the friends know that this is also my third consecutive attempt; having passed the previous two in 2009 and 2010. This time the papers went well and i would like to thank Almighty Allah for that. I am hopeful of allocation in 2010. I really enjoyed myself during the papers and perhaps i had no pressure this time around while taking the exam. My message for the youngsters and teenagers is that they should work hard and i am available if they need any help regarding preparation. You people must not take that pressure which is associated with this exam. If you can avoid that pressure then this exam is not much difficult. The main thing is to take things lightly. As far as my three attempts of css are concerned i would consider this last attempt as the most memorable experience of my life. It is a constant effort that is required to reach this far. In the end i must thank the css forum team for their appreciation and guidance.